Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
The Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery is a branch of surgery implemented by dentists to fix jaw injuries and deformation problems. In this branch, the purpose is to initially eliminate the problems in the bone tissue, which is also named hard tissue, and in the dermal and muscle tissues, which are also named soft tissues, in addition to aesthetic problems.
When would you need an Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery?
Abrasion and decay in teeth are quite common. This problem is brought about by the bones or oral tissue getting damaged in time. One of the most prevalent effects manifests itself during chewing, swallowing or when biting food. In addition, noisy breathing, difficulty in speaking and snoring are among the most common symptoms. These problems, which deeply affect the living standards of the individual, can be solved through the oral, dental and maxillofacial surgery.
What Problems are Included in the Domain of the Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery?
- Extraction of teeth impacted in palate,
- Treatment of infection-induced damages,
- Treatment of formations in the jaw region, such as cysts and tumors,
- Treatment of soft tissue diseases forming in the mouth area,
- Treatment of intra-bone lesions in teeth,
- Treatment of the oral, dental and jaw region before the placement of dentures,
- Treatment of fractures,
- Treatment of ache,
- Treatment of slits on lips and palate,
- Treatment of aesthetic impairments and dysfunctions in oral, dental and facial areas,
- Treatment of any possible drug-induced deformations,
- Implant Treatments.
How to Perform an Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
These procedures vary based on the type of the procedure to be done. During the planning of the procedure, the amount of the local anesthetics may vary based on the importance of the operation. Local anesthesia, sedation or general anesthesia can be used during this procedure.
If you have any of the aforementioned problems, we would be delighted to see you at Baydent, where skillful dentists and affordable prices await you. We are looking forward to helping you with our most affordable prices in the Istanbul region. We are really confident in our prices. We recommend you not to decide before consulting us.